The free RsLogix 500

nettogrisen

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, i'm totally new to this forum, but it looks like a great forum with fast response, sweet! :)

At work we're changing from Omron to AB (don't know if this is good or bad yet), and i wanted to have a look at the software at home before we get it at work, so i found the RsLogix 500 free version that supposedly only works for one controler or something.
I found the download site on Rockwells site, but have to download the files one by one. This is all fine but i can only get file 1-12 :( , the last 6 won't download, cause nothing happens when i press the downloadlink.

Does anybody know another place to download these files?

Meh, i got it to work by clicking wildly at the links to the files i had already downloaded or something, anyway i have the files now