The Rockwell Discontinuations Will Continue Until Supply Improves...

CLanford

So I just received more bad news from my Rockwell rep. Apparently they are discontinuing the following products:

Kinetix 3, 300, 350, 2000 and everything in the Ultra 3000 line :eek:

My rep put this in an e-mail, and he was hesitant to do the same about the Micro1400's a few weeks ago so it makes me think it's definitely happening.

I'm getting more info about what they're actually discontinuing (parts, support, etc) and I'll update this thread.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Found out about Kinetix 300s from our distributor a couple months ago, but not the others. Thanks!

I found out about the Kinetix discontinuations at an expo my distributer held a couple of weeks ago. It'll be all Kinetix 5000 going forward.

ML1400 has been moved to Active Mature, and I'm being told to not put it into new applications. I was being told that a couple of years ago, but now that Rockwell has changed the product status, it seems more real.

Also, be aware that the SLC I/O will all be discontinued at the end of this year. For some reason they did the I/O before the processors.