Three 500 bool arrays. How to read them in InTouch?

Sethi905

Hi,
I'm trying to read twelve 500 arrays in InTouch, but i don't have enough tagnames to do that. I rewrite one array to 17 dwords in plc, but i have only 40 available tagnames, so i can't do this for every array. Maybe you have some ideas how to do something like that? Script or sth? I will be grateful for every response
My InTouch is 2014R2 SP1

Hi,
I'm trying to read twelve 500 arrays in InTouch, but i don't have enough tagnames to do that. I rewrite one array to 17 dwords in plc, but i have only 40 available tagnames, so i can't do this for every array. Maybe you have some ideas how to do something like that? Script or sth? I will be grateful for every response
My InTouch is 2014R2 SP1

It sounds as though you've probably purchased a limited IO HMI license that is inadequate for your application.

You could set aside a common block of memory in your PLC from which the HMI reads the data, and multiplex which block of data is available to read at any given time.

You can use an indirect tag where you change the io adress on a loop, but that is just another way of reading them all and maybe you can that already.

You can use an indirect tag where you change the io adress on a loop, but that is just another way of reading them all and maybe you can that already.

I did it in Archestra Graphics script and it works fine. But thanks for every reply in this topics