TIA 10.5 rename defined tags?

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello!

It drives me crazy and I can't figure out how to change it.
I work with a FC and define a local input, naming it to "Timer".
Now I want to change the name to something else and I can't figure out how?
I can't define a new tag because then the old tag will appear at the block as an input. So I want to know, is there a way of renaming or deleting my "local in" defined tags?

Tim

Hmmm, sounds like you have hidden the decleration table in the fc editor. Slowly drag your mouse near the top of the editor window to grab the table...

Don't forget to update your block calls after the change.

Similar Topics

Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom