TIA Portal : FC pin for inout variable

Marvy

In my FC I use an inout variable for the memory of a Set/reset.
When i call the FC i have the pin at the entry side of the block while i would expcect it at the exit side. Is there a way to change tis ?

In TIA, the InOut are always on the left hand side (inputs).
The same goes for codesys so i suspect it might be somewhat of a standard.

I expect TIA Portal will always put an InOut parameter on the left side of an FC instruction.

You could replace the InOut FC parameter with an In and an Out parameter, and tie them to the same external tag/variable. See below.
xxx.png

Similar Topics

Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom