ADDR_1 :=P#DB14.DBX244.0 BYTE 1
ADDR_2 :=
ADDR_3 :=
ADDR_4 :=
RD_1 :=P#DB8.DBX0.0 BYTE 1
RD_2 :=
RD_3 :=
RD_4 :=

I want to do a GET from one S7 300 PLC to another, I configured the GET block but i am confused on how to point to a bool.

In my DB the bool offsets are 0.0 to 0.7, and in my pointer it requires me to put BYTE 1 after the pointer. Does that mean that the PLC will GET the whole byte instead of a single bit? i just need to get one single bit from the other PLC in mine.:geek:

Yes, you will get 1 byte so you will have to copy the bit from a buffer DB to where you wish to use it.

Yes, you will get 1 byte so you will have to copy the bit from a buffer DB to where you wish to use it.

So lets say i have 6 bits i need to GET from the other PLC. They are all put in 0.0 to 0.7 in my DB in there. I do GET on the whole byte and its now in my GET_DB. How do i split this byte up into bits again? what is the command? i program in STL. Sorry if its a stupid question im not that good at this (y)

EDIT: NVM i got it i just do

A DB2.DBX0.3

and i get the 0.3 bit in my byte! thanks for the reply

Last edited: