TIA Portal - it must be an obvious mistake...

DLMUK

Hi,

I am having an issue downloading to my HMI from my PC. It has been working fine for the last 2 weeks but it must have the Monday morning feeling...

When I try to download the "Extended download to device" box pops up, I press start search and it detects my HMI, if I press the Flash LED then the screen flashes.

When I try and download my project to the HMI I get:

Extended Download to Device (0132:000002)
Connection Failed
The selected online target could not be reached

I have done all the usual, checked my IP addresses, no conflicts.

Any other obvious things to try before I put a screwdriver through screen? o_Oo_O

Usually the connections are pretty solid.

Have experienced problems like this a few times. Closing and restarting the software or just restarting has fixed glitches like this most of the time.

Dear DLMUK
I have the same problem.
I have installed Tia Portal V13 Sp1 under Win 7 ultimate 64 bits.
Can you explain how did you do that:

Sorted now - no idea what caused it but I deleted the PN/IE connections on TIA and setup again.

Thanks for your help

Dear DLMUK
I have the same problem.
I have installed Tia Portal V13 Sp1 under Win 7 ultimate 64 bits.
Can you explain how did you do that:

Sorted now - no idea what caused it but I deleted the PN/IE connections on TIA and setup again.

Thanks for your help

hi - sorry but as my post said, I don't know what caused it.

I went on the project under "Devices and Networks" deleted the connection between the PLC and the HMI, and then set it up again. Did the job.

hi - sorry but as my post said, I don't know what caused it.

I went on the project under "Devices and Networks" deleted the connection between the PLC and the HMI, and then set it up again. Did the job.

I solved the issue!!
Just installed the "Update 8 of Tia Portal V13 SP1" and then It full worked!!