TIA portal ladder commenting

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
Has anyone a good workaroung when we want to comment a rung with no "box" instruction. It seems that I can only write comments in the ladder on box instructions. I want to be able to write comments in regular rungs that end with an bool output
/Tim

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized that it worked on BOOL output too, it was on bool input it didn't work..... Administrator can delete the post

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm a college student and I'm currently working on my Siemens 1200 based palletizer machine project. It took me very long time to build and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom