TIA Portal problems adding my CPU

Open Library?

Sorry, Im not sure what all your doing

I just asked if you could drag in or Add new device a 1200 or 1500

That (packagecontainerwithoutproduct) really sounds like you need a call to tech support.

support.industry.siemens.com

You dont have the project selected, you are trying to add the PLC to the accessible devices.

Close the accessible devices (red arrow), and click on add device (marked in blue).

Screenshot 2024-02-02 103157.png

I haven’t tried it but….

You do have Step 7 v18 professionally licenses?

Yes. I ended-up uninstalling TIA and then re-installed it and now it works. Sorry for sending everyone on a wild goose chase. This time I didn't install it on a VM with Rockwell Software. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but......

Similar Topics

Hi, I have TIA portal V16 and I am trying to run a simulation but when I do this I receive and error stating "Failed to start runtime...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Trying to simulate with TIA V15 because the hardware won't be ready for a few weeks. I have the PLC simulated and running. Can go...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can shed light on how the below function works because I'm trying to remove it so I can optimize the DB linked to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping someone can help me with an issue I am having with a HMI. I am trying to update a HMI using TIA prtal versions 13 and 14...
Replies
Views
One of my engineers was on site doing a commissioning of a sister company's equipment. The PLC is one of the newer S7-1500 types. The original...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom