TIA Portal Read Access

schui

Hi All,

I have the following issue reading the status of an output
(S7 1500 Fail Safe)

The "TAG" parameter is not permitted. No read access is allowed to the process image of the outputs.

Can someone advise on the solution

Thank you

Where you set the output you could also set a merker and read the merker. Their are certain things you cannot do with F, dont know if reading an output is on of them as i never had a need to do this.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a value stored within the first 25 bits of a DINT value and i'm wondering how to move/extract those 25 bits to another DINT? I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, has anyone done this with portal before? I'm using a balluff RFId BIS M-41 which is communicating to a balluff IO-Link block BNI...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom