TIA Portal Sinamics G120C doesn't start

if the sigmadelta suggestion does not work, try to acknowledge faults with a pulse.
It's the bit 7 of the STW (control word).

Faults words? Nothing?

Problem discription

Hi,

The problem was a wrong connection of the motor. When disconnecting the motor, we could see it started. With wrong connection the drive started and stopped in the same second. There was a overcurrent warning in the history, but no tripping, that was what we found odd.

Thanks,
Kind regards,
G

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm working on migrating some old Sinamics S120 drive units currently integrated in Step 7 5.6/WinCC Flexible 2008 RT to TIA Portal V14...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom