TIA portal v 11 profeshional

eng_ali_abdo

i have installed tia portal v11 and i have a cpu 1241 c in my project but i can't access to via profi or Ethernet , the tia need update package and i need to update but no package available

If you install TIA portal V13 SP1 every single package (advanced safety, winCC)has to be SP1 otherwise you won't even be able to start the TIA portal.

You might be right - I know you can't go above FW 2.2 with v11, so perhaps v12 supports FW3.0 and v13 supports FW4.0?

I don't know about v11, maybe some SP can work with 3.0, but v12 works with 3.0, but not with 4.0...

But I'm sure Siemens has a compatibility table somewhere, if he knows exactly what he has :D

Similar Topics

Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom