TIA Portal

'Remove', not exactly what you were looking for but it gets the job done one entry at a time. You don't seem to be able to speed things up by selecting multiple entries. In theory you should be able right click an entry and select 'Remove from list' but it is greyed out whenever I try it.

Remove button.jpg

'Remove', not exactly what you were looking for but it gets the job done one entry at a time. You don't seem to be able to speed things up by selecting multiple entries. In theory you should be able right click an entry and select 'Remove from list' but it is greyed out whenever I try it.

Thanks for the quick reply BryanG BUT I do not have a "Remove" button?

NoRemove.jpg

I don´t think that there is a function to clear that list. The way I do is moving the projects from the folder where it was stored and select that projetct again in TIA. TIA will prompt that there is no project and ask you if you want to delete that entry.

Not comfortable but it works...:whistle:

I don´t think that there is a function to clear that list. The way I do is moving the projects from the folder where it was stored and select that projetct again in TIA. TIA will prompt that there is no project and ask you if you want to delete that entry.

Not comfortable but it works...:whistle:

Thank you - that worked.

Come on Siemens get your act together - make your software user friendly. o_O

Quick jump on the band wagon, but I want the opposite! My "recently used" list isn't updating and would like my recent project on that list.

Is there not a user manageable list like the older, more user friendly Step7 manager?