(TiaV16)(KTP900 HMI)Can not connect to my HMI

Michealkyle

Hello,

I have an old project i did 2 years before, now i need to make a few changes but somehow i cant seem to connect to my hmi. I could access my plc easily but i cant access my hmi.

So i open my pc, and then i try to download, and it cant find the device at all. But if i try to go online i can see it as accessible device(added the attachment). And when i try to connect it assigns an additional ip address(added the screenshot for that too). And after all that, it gives me an error saying "Connection failed; The selected online target could not be reached"(screenshot added for that too).

When i try to flash the light of the hmi, it says "Flashing failed. The selected online target does not support flashing or is not reachable"

What stumbles me is that when i connect my hmi back to my plc it works without a problem, i can connect to plc and on connections it says that adress for the hmi is "192.168.0.12", I tried making my pc's ip static "192.168.0.94". Didnt work at all, now i cant even connect to the PLC

Ekran Görüntüsü (100).png Ekran Görüntüsü (99).png Ekran Görüntüsü (98).png Ekran Görüntüsü (97).png

Your PC does not have an IP in the subnet 192.168.0.x.
That is why TIA assigned an IP in the subnet, or tried to. Maybe something went wrong.
Try to assign an IP in the range 192.168.0.x
Then ping both PLC and HMI.
If that goes OK, try to connect to the PLC, and try to download to the HMI.

Type IPCONFIG /ALL in a command prompt.
Post a screenshot of that.

Your PC does not have an IP in the subnet 192.168.0.x.
That is why TIA assigned an IP in the subnet, or tried to. Maybe something went wrong.
Try to assign an IP in the range 192.168.0.x
Then ping both PLC and HMI.
If that goes OK, try to connect to the PLC, and try to download to the HMI.

So i did that, didnt work sadly, cant see the hmi, now tried it with my other computer, somehow it worked on the first try. I think there is a problem with my pc

Do you have more than one network interface on the PC that is running TIA?

Does the PC have a network interface on the same LAN as the HMI?

What are the configurations (IP, netmask, etc.) for all network interfaces on the PC?