Timer Restart

baxo

Hello Everybody!

I would have a question regarding restart timer topics.
I use codesys 2.3 with Wago 750-880 PLC.
Based on the attachment program part I would have if the timer(oTon), which is triggered by proba1 variable, restart from 0 when change a statement in the Else-If instruction. Now in case for example change one True ElsIf statement to an other True ElsIf statement, the timer resumes the run without restart.
It is only work in case after the Else branch.

Have you got idea to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

How to restart timer with Ladder logic in step7. I need signal state "1" at every 60 seconds not always!! Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I still do not have equipment in to test. But the RTAC ladder does not have a timer reset coil. I wonder if a reset coil on Timer.IN is...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Question to anyone with ideas about my thoughts on upgrading a very vintage timer, which is being used to switch between 2 5hp domestic water...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom