Timer Value Visualization S7-300

SoulSoldier

Hello all,

I have serious problems with the visualization of timer value in a HMI. My code is below:

U "BIT_ENSAYO"
L 120
ITB
UW W#16#FFF
OW W#16#2000
SI "TIEMPO_ENSAYO"

Then, when BIT_ENSAYO is a HIGH the timer TIEMPO_ENSAYO begins the countdown. Now, I need to see the countdown in the HMI, through Wincc Flexible 2005. I've tried with the next lines, but it doesn't work:

L "TIEMPO_ENSAYO"
T "TIEMPO2"
CALL FC 33
IN := TIEMPO2
RET_VAL:= TIEMPO_TIME

Where TIEMPO2 is a S5Time variable, and TIEMPO_TIME is a TIME variable. The value's of TIEMPO_ENSAYO and TIEMPO2 aren't the same. How can I solve this problem?

Thank you a lot.