Touchpanel TP070

Brenn

Hi all,

I'm a Belgian student and i'm making a thesis of the siemens TP 070.

Does anyone have a manual to program a TP070 on a siemens s7-200 PLC? The manual of the TP070 doesn't say how to do this...

Other information of siemens TP070 is always welcome

Greetz to all

Is it possible to switch between 2pictures without switching between 2screens? It to simulate a movement, so that you can see on the display in what step you are

I have a other question. How do you program a simple push button on the touchpanel. I'm just experimenting a bit on how to work with the touchpanel. And is it possible to see the time on a bar? Cause i have programmed a timer and i would like to see the time that is left on my touchpanel

Similar Topics

Hi - I have a TP700 Comfort where I am trying to find a way to easily retrieve the audit trail data and alarm logs (normally logged to CSV on the...
Replies
Views
Recently we had a "Made in China"portable line installed Weiview TouchPanel MT8102iE, it has capability to connect CompactLogix and ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
si'm looking for a small,inexpensive, touchpanel HMI that can connect to a printer to print simple text reports. The HMI will read data from a...
Replies
Views
We have a new piece of machinery that has a Siemens touch screen on it(this is our only Siemens based equipment). While comprising a spare parts...
Replies
Views
hi friends i am using g306(red lion) touch panel in that i want to show wen range cross the flash alarm on.I create one real tag in that i given...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom