SIMATIC Comfort Touchpanel - Reading Audit Trail / Alarm Log

kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi - I have a TP700 Comfort where I am trying to find a way to easily retrieve the audit trail data and alarm logs (normally logged to CSV on the SD card) in an automated manner.

Is there any easy way to do this without WinCC SCADA?
The HTTP server on the TP700 allow manual retrieval of the CSVs via the web page, but I want to automate this.

I considered writing a script on the TP700 program to push the CSV to a remote server, but I do not have the option to modify the HMI programming at this time.

Thanks

Cannot help, just want to comment that the panel cannot be an FTP server as far as I know. That would have been an obvious way to do it, and it is sad that the panel cannot do it.
I think it ought to be possible to automate the transfer of the files via the webpage, but I have no experience with that.