tp177 to s7 200cn

nibay

Hello every one

i am communicate the tp-177micro with s7200cn with(mpi cable) but it not communacate each other.
my connfigratuino is rong or right.
and what is the pin configuration of PPI cable iwant to try communication with this cable.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

kindly help me.

Nibay

I believe this is wrong.
You need PPI cable,for transfer your project to S7-200 and TP177 and other cable for comunication between PLC-TP. but I don´t know pins.Is better the original from Siemens

Good luck

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a question for you? I'm panel TP177B do not have the original project, but I need to know what TAGS used? Thank you for any idea.
Replies
Views
hello. i have an hmi panel tp177 pn/dp" and i want to take back up(prosave) by ethernet cable but i can't do it. i have read related document from...
Replies
Views
hello. i am going to connect a tp177 to cpu 315 on mpi network. which seting should i make in wincc flexible "communication" in order to connect...
Replies
Views
I have got two TP177 HMIs.One of them is damaged and no backup.Can I transfer program from old one to other?How and which cable must be use?Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to load a project to a TP177 with a flash card and not have to do a transfer from PC? I have a customer that is out of town...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom