Traffic Control Using Sequencers

bkole11

I am trying to program the traffic control simulation on logixpro using sequencers.
I have done the previous simulations with the stop light but i am at a loss with this especially with sequencers. Im using the following ladder logic so far and the programming for the sequencers but what else??

sequencers.jpg

Attachments

• sequencers intergertables.pdf
    272.7 KB · Views: 20
I have posted solutions before, but in general, to trigger your sequencer, use EQU (Equal) comparison instructions that compare values of your T4:0.ACC (accumulated running time). For example, the first EQU (you need about 6 in parallel branches for my version of the program) should be "T4:0.ACC = 1". If that is true, then trigger the first output on the SQO. Then wait until your next light switch point, and trigger SQO again with the second EQU, and so on.

TIP: For me, it is much easier to use the First-Scan bit S:1/15 to MOV all the bits into the B3 file at start-up of the program. That way, you don't have to worry about having the correct bits in place. For example, when S:1/15 is ON, I first RESet R6:0 and T4:0 to make sure I am starting from the 0 point, then I MOV "17" to B3:1 (which is the 2nd word of my SQO, first being B3:0 and always "0"). Next I MOV "20" to B3:2, and so on with all the bit patterms for 6 steps of my SQO. It appears that you only have 4 steps. Is that enough?