Triconex Tri-GP Network is half-duplex

Hunterseeker

Good Morning Folks,

I'm having an issue with a triconex tri-gp. After 24-48 hours of runtime, I lose my SCADA connection to it, which I correct by power cycling the switch. Looking into the switch, I see that the ports are reading half-duplex from the CIM card, while the rest of the network is full-duplex. I suspect this may be the cause of the dropout, though I am open to any other suggestions!

On the CIM card though, I have it set to full-duplex.

Has anyone ran into this issue?

All help is very appreciated, many thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello, Does anyone have the Triconex Tristation serial cable pinout? The cable part number is 1600080-0xx.
Replies
Views
I often make modifications on tristation, automatically it will generate new versions sequence of events SOE format and I have to copy and paste...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working on a Triconex project (Trident controller) which has a project specific function blocks library. I need to make some changes...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Please I needs help with Triconex work station -Tristation 1131 , I read manual thy didn't mention for uploading project from Triconex...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends I have new job in next week , this job required logic modified for , they have some problem with some logic loops , I worked before...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom