Trouble using Ultraware to configure Kinetix 3

blantondavis

I have an Allen Bradley Kinetix 3 (several actually) that I am attempting to get going. I am trying to configure them over the 2090-CCMPCDS-23AA03 cable from a pc using the Ultraware software. I can't seem to get Ultraware to find the drive with a scan. I do have the serial port set to what I understand to be the correct baud rate and com port. Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

So long story short I'm frustrated at work because I can't get my timer to actually time in the FB's. I have been using the SB4 blocks in my FB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use a DirectLogic 05 as a Modbus RTU slave and control it over RS-232 using a .Net Program. I am using the nmodbus4 library. The...
Replies
Views
I recently have not been able to connect to three seperate MicroLogixs using a USB to serial adapter. I have connected to them before and even...
Replies
Views
I currently am trying to communicate to 2 drives through Profibus. The GOD file for the drive has been successfully installed in the x-gateway...
Replies
Views
So the laptop I was using to troubleshoot our system was on the way out and now I have all the software installed on a newer machine. Moved my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom