trying to communicate between two PLC's

nirmalrb1992

Need You help...
Trying to setup an communication between two PLC's [1756 L61 & 1756 L72 ] thru ethernet EN2T. first i added the EN2T module in L61 it shows the error Code 16#0204. Please, give me your suggestions. Thank You.

@operaghost... entered the correct slot number... Do i need to the EN2T module in L72 to set up the communication...

It's been a while since I did this, but Yes, I think you need to add the En2t module to both PLC IO configurations.

Guessing at sentence fragments is unproductive.

The User Manual that covers communications between Logix 5000 family controllers using Produced/Consumed Tags is 1756-PM011, Logix 5000 Controllers Produced and Consumed Tags Programming Manual.

After reviewing that manual, if you have a specific question, please post it here with as much supporting detail as possible.

Configuring Kepware is a separate issue, and of course you should start with the Kepware documentation.