TSend a whole DB in Simatic 7 Basic

hjalle

Hi, I want to send a whole DB and all it's values(arrays,ints, words) with TSend - does any one know how to do this?
It is no problem to specify the DATA(dataadress) to a specific value in the DB and send it, but i want to send the whole db.
I tried to have several TSend blocks and have one value for each, but I wasn't able to get it to work anyway ;)

Thanks

I haven't been able to find the max lenght allowed...
But, i think I got a solution.
By entering the DATA to the adress of the (DB P#DB3.DBX0.0 BYTE 30)
and BYTE equal to the size of the DB, I was able to send the whole db.

Similar Topics

Hi there! I have a question to a (maybe) simple issue that I hope some of you can help me with. I''ve made an FC containing the TCON, TDISCON...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with an S7 PLC when downloading over WiFi. It's a pretty big FB that I wanna download and the connection is poor. But it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I seemed to have hit a wall on my decimal to fraction forum. Therefore, anyone know how to separate a number like 17.33333 into 17 and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a customer who wants to install a plant process network. Of course this is a large project and its barely in the development...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know how to do this on an S5 115U PLC? It doesn't seem as straight forward as S7. For example, I want to move DB1 with 255...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom