Twido PLC Ethernet Connection Problem

Hi All,
I have already Posted regarding Twido But no one replied. Please Tell my Twido Mac address is 0080F4832372 & by the conversion of Last 2 octet's Hex to Dec. i have my default IP like this 085.016.114.35. But when i try to connect through this Error comes out....!!! Nothing Happens. Please Help.

If the PC you're using to communicate with Twido is correctly configured (IP address, subnet, mask) then the default IP address was changed. Try using a Bootp tool.

Similar Topics

Hi, I created a program and compiled it with no errors, changed the program hardware configuration to match the plc. If I try to connect I...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, This question came around in my place of work (MOAWP). It appears very simple on the surface, but I could not get right when I...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, This question came around in my place of work (MOAWP). It appears very simple on the surface, but I could not get right when I...
Replies
Views
We're an industrial machinery merchant and it behooves us to try to get uploads from all the various control systems that pass through our doors...
Replies
Views
Hi I am twido PLC TWDLCAA24DRF and HMI HMIS5T . Confugured HMI as master and twido as slave on modbus RTU. Parity none,stop bit1,data bit 8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom