Twido PLC-Magelis Communicatin problem

Hi

I am twido PLC TWDLCAA24DRF and HMI HMIS5T . Confugured HMI as master and twido as slave on modbus RTU. Parity none,stop bit1,data bit 8, baud rate 19200 and com1. But the communication is not establishing. HMI showing the massage as "no reply from PLC". What would be the issue?

Similar Topics

We're an industrial machinery merchant and it behooves us to try to get uploads from all the various control systems that pass through our doors...
Replies
Views
DEAR FRIENDS I HAVE A MAGELIS HMI XBTG4320 AND A TWIDO PLC TWDLCDA24DRF. I HAVE FOLLOWING DETAILS: HARWARE SETTINGS::: 1-I AM USING TWIDOSUIT FOR...
Replies
Views
Hi, I created a program and compiled it with no errors, changed the program hardware configuration to match the plc. If I try to connect I...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, This question came around in my place of work (MOAWP). It appears very simple on the surface, but I could not get right when I...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, This question came around in my place of work (MOAWP). It appears very simple on the surface, but I could not get right when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom