Twido Suite 2.20.11

ktmtragic

Can you guys please help?
I have a machine using the Twido PLC. I would like to upload the program from the controller to my PC. I assume the PLC should be in stop mode to do this but am unable to get it to do so with the software. Is there a hardware switch I am missing? I have looked through the documentation but it only explains writing to the controller
Your help would be appreciated
Thanks

No the twido doesnt need to be in stop mode to upload
Does the plc show in the connection window when you connect the cable?
You also have to make sure that the unitelway driver is pointing to the correct com port

Thanks Chud for the quick response.
When I connect to the PLC I am able to view the program and edit it but am unable to save it to the PC. I am pretty sure I am missing something simple. Regards from an African in exile

Well if you are in the debug window (where you connect) there is normally a download to and upload from option (Memory a bit hazy dont use the twido that often) If you are connected to the plc and can see the program live then the program is on your pc. Then you should be able to save the program

Yes in Debug you can find the Option download to controller and Upload from controller.
But if Application is password protected then you cannot upload.