TwinCat 3, Yaskawa Inverters

Itrim

Hi, I'm looking for some advice to connect Yaskawa V1000 to my controller by EtherCat. I'm using SI7-ES3 card.

I already establish a connection via ESI. I switched b1-01 and -02 in inverter options to enable it to control from computer. I make it running remotely using CoE Operation Command(0x2000) option. According to ESI files PDU 0x1623 should be connected somehow to 0x2000 and it is. 2000 cannot get a value from 1623, tho.

Another thing is; I cannot set motor speed via CoE. It just doesn't work. For it I was trying to use 0x2100 option which is Speed Reference.

I'm not sure but Yaskawa support recommend me a SI7-ES3 version of the communication module, but what I noticed now it is for A1000 not V1000. For V1000it is SI7-ES3/V. It looks different, but specification looks same.