TwinCAT Ads Error

rohanquain

Hi,

I am trying to set the Electronic Motornameplate on a beckhoff motor which has had its ROM wiped in the past. I carried out the procedure successfully on a previous motor, however for the next 4 motors I have attempted this procedure on I always receive Ads Error : 0x0700. This error corresponds to the "error class <device error>" in the TwinCAT diagnostic section. Has anyone experienced this error before?

I can provide more information if anyone would find it helpful.

Thanks in advance !

That was my first port of call, they are usually very helpful.But even they are having a hard time trying to solve this problem, was just thinking on the off chance someone may have run into this problem before.

Similar Topics

Hello: I have a TwinCAT embedded PLC and for years I was able to access it through the AMS NetID. Recently updated Windows 10 and I was not able...
Replies
Views
Hi I worked three days ago twincat3 was working well. Today I am getting an error : Error 15 02/11/2017 23:33:54 223 ms | 'TwinCAT System'...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new with twincat and im trying to set up a programming environment for a cx1030. I have connected to the cx through system manager and...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to do some basic file operations (move file from one folder to another, rename file in the new folder etc) and usually I just...
Replies
Views
Hey i want to read structures with an ads connecton with a c# programm. But i dont know how this works. can anyone help me Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom