twincat3 problems on build version

italo2008

Good afternoon all

I'm having some troubles trying to go online with a twincat3 project that has been developed with another laptop (I will call this one "developer PC").

I'm 100% sure that the project I have in my laptop is the actual PLC project

Build revision of developer PC an my laptop are the same: 4022.22

I don't understand why Twincat tells me that there are differences in the project (see picture: in my laptop I use build 4022.22, but in that windows it tells me that the IDE is 4022.32

I tried to compile with different versions of compiler, but no luck.

any suggestion?

Thank you

twinCatOnline.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi, In Twincat3 x64 is it possible to get value of variable of which name is read from a string variable? VAR VAL1 :REAL:=555...
Replies
Views
Today I had first time experience to troubleshoot Twincat3 project, that has motion control and is semi complicated and it was project not done by...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm programming a project in TwinCat3. I'm not new to programming but I have never really programmed anything too complex. I want to...
Replies
Views
So for my senior design project in electrical engineering my group and I are designing an inspection system using twinCAT3 as the basis of the...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, hope everyone is safe and healthy. So I got my hands on the following hardware. I have no experience in programing in ST and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom