UDT (Siemens) in Intouch

gpagpa

Hello All:
I'm starting to use Intouch (2017).
I comunicate with S7-1500 PLC with SIDIRECT using symbolic.
I'm trying to create a faceplate. I see a sample in Archestra Graphic toolbox named "Facepi" and it use only one tag "FacePI" with a structure (I suppose that it is similar than UDT in Siemens).
I create one UDT with the same structure but it doesn't work.

I think that the problem is in SMC address. I try to put the UDT name as item reference or the first signal of the UDT, but in both cases it doesn't work.

I can try using Legacy connection but in "SIDirect DAServer
UserÂ’s Guide" I don't find how to put addess of UDT.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

How do I move one byte of data in an array to a UDT that is one byte in length. AB would be a slam dunk on this with a simple Copy instruction...
Replies
Views
I have created a UDT. This UDT is a IN_OUT to a FB I am creating. This UDT contains a few strings. Inside the FB I am attempting to use SFC20...
Replies
Views
In S7 Program there is a DB which is created from UDT. To modify DB, UDT was changed because only if UDT changed then DB is changed. My question...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me why my variables are red in the attached picture? I just started to use siemens and I am trying to understand how udt works...
Replies
Views
Hi all, im hoping that you can help me out on this problem. I have a function block called "Valve_Control" (FB1), in this i have assigned a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom