Unable to install project to Quickpanel View

DJM

I'm Using Proficy 5.5

Quickpanel View IC754VSL12CTD=FE

Configured IP = 10.0.192.6

Host Notebook

IP= 10.0.192.1

Networked though a switch and it pings in both directions.

When I try to download the project from Proficy into the CE unit, I get the following error:

Error 6103: Target does not match model and it directs me to the IP address in the inspector window. The IP matches and I’m set up for model # QP View 12” TFT (IC754VxL12Cxx). There’s nothing for me to change, so I seem to have no options.

I would appreciate any suggestions on installing a project on this device.

I really miss being able to use Quickpanel software with the old download cable. GE has succeeded in making a panel that ONLY I can restore / replace and at the moment I’m not sure I can.

When adding a QP View/Control target to a project I see the following 12" TFT choices in Machine edition:

IC754Cxx12Cxx
IC754Vxx12Cxx
IC754VxI12CXX

I don't see a IC754VxLCxx. Could you have misread the "VxI" in the third choice as "VxL" and configured your target as IC754VxI12Cxx when it should be IC754Vxx12Cxx?