Under Current Sensing

Because you are in the US, you could get an SSAC brand "AC Universal Current Sensor", model ECS41BC, $65 US from Grainger.com or another distributor. This sensor has a 10 Amp SPDT relay output, with adjustable trip range of 2 to 20 amps, adjustable trip delay of 0.5 to 50 seconds, LED fault indicator, undercurrent/overcurrent selector, automatic reset, and built-in current transformer, all in a box about 4" x 5" x 1".

For a 100 HP motor, you would still need an additional current transformer to get the current down to 20 amps maximum.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody and happy New Year! Simple question. I actually use a 3~ motor (230V , 60Hz , 375W). In my country our voltage frequency is 50Hz...
Replies
Views
As some of you may know I'm currently at our property in Thailand, decided to do a re-wire before taking some R&R in and around the coasts, The...
Replies
Views
I speculate that PLCs translate the language from programmers (e.g Ladder Logic, SFCs, Structured Text) into a common intermediate language...
Replies
Views
We've got a submersible water level sensor in our tank. We drained it, but when there was still a bit of water in the tank (about 20mm measured...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I’m looking for a simple sounder (adjustable volume), perhaps with a single beacon that can operate as a Modbus TCP slave, POE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom