uniop panel problem

johneedw

Hello all,
Please help me for a uniop ek-04 operator panel, the problem is that i copy the project from a identical working one( working in a machine having s7-300 plc) to a new one via (Designer 6)program. but when i connet the new one to the machine,it is not work !..the project is successfully loaded to the new one and the normal menue of the project appears on its lcd display but it is not functioning with the plc!
i checked the firmware for both and found that the working one has ver 4.40 while the new one has ver 5.03..hence i repeat the download of the project according to this firmware but the problem stay(the uniop dont talking with plc)!.also, i've the configuration parameters for both and i've found a difference in the SYSTEM details, the PLCline in the first is (PLC.....COMM ERR05) while in the new one is (PLC....COMM ERR15)!..but i dont know what to do to make it identical?
help me please