Unitronics Modbus RTU

elektrik85

Hello all,
This is my first time posting. I started messing around with a Unitronics V130 plc to get some practice with modbus rtu. I purchased a solo 4824 temp controller from automation direct and have been trying for the past week to communicate with it through rs485. I have set up both the temp controller and plc with 9600 baud 8n1 and no luck. I followed the modbus examples and also have the modbus addressing that comes with the temp controller. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello all, This is my first time posting. I started messing around with a Unitronics

Hi elektrik85,

I've worked with unitronics V130 PLC with my VB.Net 2010 Software and was was able to communicate easily. Also i've seen that all my holding registers would directly go to MI variable. As far as i'm concerned i've been able to successfully communicate with .net solution only problem was the write com parameters and my issues were solved.