Unity Pro XL Version 6.0

asterof

Question on Grafcet Transitions

I included a picture
How do I assign more than one variable to a transition
Lets say I want Stop = 0, Run = 1 to be a transition condition
Can not figure out how to put those two variables in the transition.
Thanks

grafcet.jpg

Hi
It's been a while but from what I remember you right click on
It and sorry cant remember what you select but then you can write some code in ladder which will allow you
To do what you want.

Donnchadh

Last edited:
You can double click on the transition and instead of using a variable for the transition select "transition section" Enter name and select what code it must be. then just code as per normal in the section

Need a bit more info. What do you have trouble with in the operate block? Remember you cannot use an operator block in the transition. You must check for the step name in a mast section then use an operator block example
|step1.x|-------------------------------(operator blocK)

Operator block

In the manual is shows the OPERATOR instruction in the LD
code. however I can not figure out how to do that.