Unwanted Messages on Panelview Plus 6

Compass

Hello,

Every 5 seconds the following message flashes on the center of a panelview 6 1500 screen:

MERuntime 12992 KB
Total Ram Usage 44860 KB
Available Ram 395148 KB

I'm guessing it's not an alarm, since we have plenty of Ram. How do I turn this off.

Did this just start happening? If you open the program in View ME, Is there a popup display setup w/ this information set to open?

Edit: https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51831
According to the technote,
"Problem

The PanelView Plus is showing runtime RAM usage at runtime. It is a small white box in the center of the screen that intermittently keeps popping up displaying RAM information.

Cause

The Show Ram Usage option is set to Yes on the HMI.

Solution

On the PanelView Plus Configuration screen go to Terminal Settings -> System Information -> Terminal Information -> Runtime RAM Usage.

Set this option to No."