Using a Controlnet to devicenet bridge issue.

Grsmty

Gents,
I have a problem when I want to use the device bridge 1788-CN2DN (controlnet to devicenet).

I just wanted to know if someone in here had make it work in the other way (DN2CN) through a devicenet module conected to the bridge adapter and then to your controlnet network.

I dont have a controlnet module, I just can see what it is on my devicenet network but I dont see anything after I try to open the controlnet network (it shows like if nothing is connected to the nodes, but obviously there is something like sensors, pushbottons etc).

My guess is that you cant make it work with a devicenet module, you need to be originally conected with a controlnet module and from there do all the other configurations. I just want to see if Im right or there is something Im missing.o_O

thanks for your time.