Using FSC in Controllogix

Jdhannon

I am trying to search an array using an FSC. I need to check for two varible within the array to make it work. Right now this is the only way I can make it work. Is there a better way?
Barcode_At_Readr=(Brand_DB[Find_Bcode_In_Dbase.POS].Barcode*Brand_DB[Find_Bcode_In_Dbase.POS].Brand_Active)

Similar Topics

I am having trouble using the FSC instruction in RsLOgix 5000. I want to search an array in a single scan and only on a rising edge. So I have an...
Replies
Views
I received the following message via PM, and am posting here publicly to help others. ============================================ I had a...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm working on a project where I am recording data from a machine by sending it message packets. Most of the time the data...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm brand new to the forum and I have a frustrating problem at work that I've been trying to find a solution to. I have scanned the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. I have seen many ways to monitor and reset alarm conditions but most seem to use a lot of logic that I think can be simplified...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom