using MD720-3 for exchaning data between two S7-200 ?

aymen

hello evry body:
first.
i just ask if i can use the MD720-3 for data exchange betwen S7-200 stations without using the GPRS mode and sms mode .

in fact , if i can exchange data directly betwen S7-200 without passing from OPC server (SINAUT MICRO SC).

second:
if there is more information about CSD data call and its utility ( only teleservice? or possibility of data exchange).

best regards.

Similar Topics

hello every body i just ask(if it is possible) how can i use incoming and outgoing data connections (CSD)for wireless DATA communication between...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm very new to PLC programming and I'm trying to find out if this library (Tc2_NcFifoAxes) is necessary for our task In our case we need to...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom