Using two hoist program with compact logix

RussellRR

Hello All,
In using compactlogix. I have two trolleys on one line. One trolley is up and running using compact logix 1769 L33ER. Since I have a program for Trolley 1 Program if I write another program name it Trolley 2 Program will it refrence tags in trolley 1 program? Most of my tags are in the controller tags. Trolley 2s operation will depend on trolley 1s location and steps. This is on a plating line where trolley 1 goes to tank location drops hoist putting a "barrel" in plating tank then moves to another location. We have 25 tank locations. Trolley 1 will operate from tank location 1 to 17 Trolley 2 will operate from 25 to 14.
Thanks for any input

If it is using the controller scoped tags and those tags are mapped to IO for trolley 1 then it will try and control trolley 1.

Make new tags for trolley 2, map to trolley 2 IO. Refer to the new tags in the new program.

I have tags associated with Trolley 2 in Program for Trolley 2. The first rung of commands for trolley 2 has a bit referenced to Trolley 1. This is because T2 is not supposed to move until T1 finishes said command. Will this reference back to T1 program?