Using vba,parameter file and/or macro on trend in factorytalk view SE

ControlSeb

Hi guys, I'm quite new to these forums so I wish I post my question in the good section.

What I'm trying to accomplish is to display a trend using a global object. The global object would take a parameter file info and use it on a trend's properties.

I use a vba string inside my trend that I would love to use some variable from the parameter file but I guess my syntax isn't good.

The info I'm trying to get is from historian and the plc itself. (this I can do but not from a variable standpoint, only from a static vba code inside the trend display)

I guess I'm missing some info and if somebody is accustomed to this I will gladly give all the info needed.

Similar Topics

i am trying to develop trend object using parameter file and VBA code i have parameter file as #1 = text #2= text #3= min range #4= max range #5=...
Replies
Views
i am trying to develop trend object using parameter file and VBA code i have parameter file as #1 = text #2= text #3= min range #4= max range #5=...
Replies
Views
Hi Is it possible to load a parameter file in view se screen at the time of its animation start.. Regards, Nelliyan G
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone guide me through how to use FactoryTalk SE VB script to open communication with SQL Server? which command I can use? Are there...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, I need a help on vba code for getting data from MSSQL server 2014 to display in FTview SE client version 12 . Thanks. Please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom