Using virtual windows xp to use concept2.6 modicon (shnieder)

Mohammed zaid

My main laptop operating system is windows10.
I have concept2.6 offline version. Since concept2.6 comply with windows xp, so i using vm workstation then install virtual windows xp on this workstation.
Then i open concept file and try to use it but the result as shown by the following images.
Any one can help direct me?

IMG_20230919_174052.jpg IMG_20230919_174103.jpg IMG_20230919_174124.jpg

From the screenshots it looks like you've set the installation path to your desktop folder. Concept error says path too long. Have you tried installing to your root directory or another location?

No didn't need for install it.

In fact my friend send this file to me and he say no there need for installation it' is free offline copy and can be opened directly without installation.
But when i try to open the file, the result shown in the previous images.
Can you help me