Variable ANY pointer Date_and_Time

niek1230

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with a indirect addressed Any Pointer. With a block move.
The code below works fine but I want a Variable destination Byte The DB is always 8. [P#DB8.DBX [#BYTE_nr] .0 BYTE 8] is this possible? I have read a lot of Forums but i cant find. Or the result is not Correct.

CALL RD_SYS_T
date_type:=Date_And_Time
RET_VAL :=#Ret_val_1
OUT :=#Temp_Date_And_Time

CALL BLKMOV
blk_type:=Any
SRCBLK :=#Temp_Date_And_Time
RET_VAL :=#Ret_val_1
DSTBLK :=P#DB8.DBX8.0 BYTE 8

Hopefully you can help me.

You will have to create the destination any pointer dynamically. pDest is a temp variable of type ANY.
Use pDest as the DSTBLK parameter for your block move.

Code:
      LAR1  P##pdest
      L     W#16#1002
      T     W [AR1,P#0.0]
      L     8
      T     W [AR1,P#2.0]
      T     W [AR1,P#4.0]
      L     #BYTE_Nr
      SLD   3
      L     P#DBX 0.0
      +D    
      T     D [AR1,P#6.0]