VB.NET SQL SERVER Insert Data

Hello, Have a problem with the insert statement in vb.net 2010 with sql server, have my table but it keeps give me an error, attached table and code, hope anybody help me with that

cmd.CommandText = "INSERT IGNORE INTO Op10(Operacion, Piezas, Fecha, Hora) VALUES(" & TextBox1.Text & "," & TextBox2.Text & "," & TextBox3.Text & "," & TextBox4.Text & ")"

Operacion varchar(50)
Piezas varchar(50)
Fecha varchar(50)
Hora varchar(50)

Similar Topics

Hello all, My clients asked me to pass hmi Powermeter information from our substation monitoring system to his ERP system. Our equipment is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, im writing a code to get some values from Mysql database, and i need to update those values from the database every second, could...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have s7 plc with ethernet port. Specifically i can choose between s7-1200 and im151-8. Is it possible to send some operational data to sql...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to read in production data and alarms to a database like MSSQL EXPRESS 2008 via Simatic net OPC S7 driver ? Is it difficult, is...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom