VBA read from txt file into excel document

I have just been given the task of figuring out how to move data from a csv txt file into a excel spreadsheet in VBA. i have no idea about VBA and have been given some starting points but having had a good look i cant seem to find anything really relevant on the net. im probably not searching for the right criteria. if anyone has any tips for searching for this sort of topic or any help with this problem i would be most appreciated.

Depends on what you want to do but I would just reformat the text file into an HTML table. Excel will open it up without any problems. I think I posted some examples on here before. If you like I can post examples.

Cheers mate. i have just posted on that website. cheers for the help. :)

CharlesM, this is more of a task for training rather than a constructive exercise. im just trying to get used to the VBA working. cheers for the reply :)