VBA References RSView32 to FTSE

xC0MMAND0x

Working on a conversion project from RSView32 to FTSE...Anyone who has done this before knows that the VBA is handled very differently.

The RSView32 project has one large VBA code that has 12 or so functions. I am trying to sort through it and integrate in each function into FTSE themselves, but but I have some general VBA issues/questions.

---------------
1. gTagDb is used a lot in the RSView32 code, what is the equivalent for FTSE?
---------------
2. Within the original VBA code, there are a lot of times where other functions are called. Example:

Sub Example()

(code ... code ... code)

ExampleProgram2

Exit Sub
End Sub

How do I go about calling the 2nd (or 3rd) function from within ThisDisplay? Should I perhaps make a "display" that has all of the functions, and then just reference those as needed?
---------------
3. In the original function, there are all of the variables declared right away on what I assume is a "global" level, as they aren't redefined in each function. How do you declare variables in the VBA code in FTSE, when all of the VBA is embedded in different screens?
---------------
4. Can you run a VBA script from a Macro? Like VbaExec Function

I just feel like I need a little direction / references / examples to get me going on this project.

Any advice/help/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: