Veeder Root Pulse Transmitter

elmatador

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any experience wiring out a Veeder-Root Pulse Transmitter. Its hooked up to a roots meter. I need to grab the pulses off this Veeder Root. It has three pins, GND, Pulse Out, and 10-15VDC. (See Figure 5 beloW)

My pulse card on the RTU has two connections, Pulse In and GND. It's a 24VDC system. I do have a 24VDC/12VDC converter in the panel. I checked and made sure we don't have a floating ground off the converter.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Its hooked up to a roots meter. I need to grab the pulses off this Veeder Root.
Are you saying that you want to leave the transmitter hooked up to the Roots meter, but also add a second connection to something else?

It looks like the safest method would be to use the Dual Output model transmitter, then hook one output to each device. Hooking two outputs to the Single Output model could be a little risky. It may not have enough power to drive two outputs, or the two devices may not be isolated enough to work together.