VersaView 1500P

skalt

I lost the hard drive on a VersaView 1500P. Installed a new one with windows XP. Does anyone know where I can locate the touchscreen drivers for this unit?

The two most common touch screen drivers are either elotouch - www.elotouch.com or Touchkit - www.touchkit.com . The VersaViews depending on the generation can use either. Personally, I don't use AB VersaViews, as the expense is over the top, and they don't make them. Completely identical, and even more configurable units can be found for half the cost of AB's Versaview 1700 / 1500 series.

rdrast said:
The two most common touch screen drivers are either elotouch - www.elotouch.com or Touchkit - www.touchkit.com . The VersaViews depending on the generation can use either. Personally, I don't use AB VersaViews, as the expense is over the top, and they don't make them. Completely identical, and even more configurable units can be found for half the cost of AB's Versaview 1700 / 1500 series.

rdrast

What brand(s) are you using?