very easy rslogix500 question, I think

unsaint32

I'm embarrassed in advance. It's been a while I touched RSLogix 500. Why am I not getting the internal coil (B3:100/0) come on when the rung is true?

no output.jpg

If this is a new routine you've added, are you calling subroutine 12, with a JSR? Looking at that rung, and the other rung where the counter is on but one input condition is false, I'm positive you are not scanning that Ladder 12.

*edit* Sorry - didn't read the post above where you solved it.

Last edited:
If this is a new routine you've added, are you calling subroutine 12, with a JSR? Looking at that rung, and the other rung where the counter is on but one input condition is false, I'm positive you are not scanning that Ladder 12.

*edit* Sorry - didn't read the post above where you solved it.
You are right. JohnCalderwood had pointed me to that mistake. Thanks.